The O’Reilly Update: No Spin News and Analysis
Friday February 26th, 2021
– More good news in the fight against COVID.
– Cases dropping 74%
– About 45 million Americans have received the COVID vaccine.
Thursday February 25th, 2021
– FDA says another vaccine good to go.
– 1/4 of Americans reaching their credit limit
– Tourists rank the best beaches.
Wednesday February 24th, 2021
– Congress holding hearings on the Capitol Hill riots.
– COVID cases rising in Western Europe.
– Economist rank the most taxed cities in the U.S.
Monday February 22nd, 2021
– More than 500,000 people dead from COVID-19
– Texas thawing out from frigid temperatures.
– SF School board attacks American icons.
National Voter Registration Day
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
The election is coming up on November 3rd, are you registered to vote?
League of Women Voters – Celebrating 100 years of the 19th Amendment